Use the Party Print™ mobile application to print & share photos with others at your event!
Party Print™ - a free application - allows you to send photos from your phone or other mobile devices to a high-quality photo printer via a Wi-Fi hotspot.
• Send photos from any supported Android device.
• Take a photo and print it immediately to an on-site printer using the Party Print™ event system.
• You can take new photos, or select photos from existing albums.
• Photos are sent via a Wi-Fi hotspot to a printer at the event.
• Supports multiple languages. (English, Spanish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Turkish)
• Photos may be printed within a customized border or template depending the event setup. This will be determined by the event host.
• Your event host must have a Party Print™ server and compatible photo printer to use with this application.
• After downloading the mobile application, you must connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot for Party Print™ as indicated by your event host.
• This application does not work on all versions of Android-based software or hardware.
• NOTE: This application requires the user to uncheck “avoid poor connections” from advanced Wi-Fi settings to avoid network issues during use (Android 4.x).
Supported Android Versions (as of May 26, 2015):
2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0
Tested Android Devices:
AQUOS PHONE, Galaxy Nexus, Xperia, Nexus7
Party Print is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-25. The program can be installed on Android.
Party Print (version 1.8.0) has a file size of 822.27 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 67 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.